Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 09-27-2011, 08:42 PM   #14462
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,849 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by UchihaTaijiya View Post
I really liked Tara in the first episode of the first season. I thought back then, hey, this chick is funny, bitchy and pretty cool. But after that, I agree, she progressively got worse and worse. She's just meh to me, doesn't inspire any anger but just, great, what's this dumbass about to do? You may enjoy the finale of season 4 since you dislike her, considering what the fuck happens to her. Ahahaha.

The love triangle is laughable. But thats my general overview of the show - laughable. I laugh and enjoy it. Russell is my favorite villain, seems like he'll be coming back for season 5 which is a reason I'll be tuning in... on the internet. XD
Just watched it. I farted into the monitor a few times to show my appreciation of it. Probably among the worst episodes ever. I'll peel potatoes rather then watch it again. I could probably write about four paragraphs of swears and curses for the series, but I am just going to let it go.

@Kinako - Somehow, I loathe to even check the Wikipedia for the story of the books. They cannot be much better but certainly cannot be any worse that this.

Last edited by Shrike; 09-27-2011 at 08:43 PM.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Kinako (09-27-2011)