Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Games and all things related
View Single Post
Old 09-29-2011, 05:49 AM   #1698
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Re: Games and all things related

We all know that feel.

I'm rationing what I play. I have resisted the urge to purchase RE4 HD and Code: Veronica HD, and probably will do unless they go on sale at some point. I will be playing Halo: Anniversary, since me and my housemate are big Halo fans. I do want to play Gears 3, but since I've held out this long I figure I'll wait until the price drops. I feel I need to pre-order Battlefield 3, since the first expansion is free when you do - but I really want to get Dark Souls, and I can't justify the time and money in getting both together. However, other than that, I'm holding out until Christmas. It's become almost a tradition that I'll be gifted Assassin's Creed and Call of Duty, so I'll end up playing those. I'll probably be buying Skyrim. And honestly, everything else can wait until I have time and money, because the only other essential game is Mass Effect 3 next spring.

However, since my rent is paid off until the New Year, I did invest in a DS Lite and Pokémon Black. Come at me.

Oh fuck, I forgot about Saint's 3. I have to buy that. Fuck, why couldn't they spread these releases out into next year?

Last edited by Jaxon; 09-29-2011 at 05:51 AM.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Trey (09-29-2011), Tzu Men (09-29-2011)