Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 10-05-2011, 05:13 AM   #14481
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonelyNinja View Post
Actually, it's damaged ligaments and tendons that are permanent/semi-permanent. It's like stretching a rubber band and the band losing its elasticity. My left ankle is kinda the same since I tweaked it real good last year, so now it's more prone to injury. Still, sucks, man. If you got excellent physical therapy right now you could probably lessen the damage to a noticeable degree.
Yeah, ligaments and tendons. It's actually the one long tendon as I remember that holds the shoulder in place, and, as you said, when it gets stretched more then it should, it is easy for it to do so again.

As for the physical therapy, my coach is doing the best he can, since I am very thin with cash, so I depend on him, literally. Still, either way, I will have to pause a few months at least since the strain is really bad.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote