Fandom Forums - View Single Post - What book are you currently reading?
View Single Post
Old 10-16-2011, 08:05 AM   #1116
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: What book are you currently reading?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skullbat01 View Post
ohhh @ACt there goes hours of your life you'll never get back lol

I think Arthur in general suffers from what we saw in Game of Thrones they have to avoid fighting due to the sheer production cost (its alot of man power in make-up effects, horses and their handlers don't come cheap, or the combat choreographers to make it look good) its easier to not to film it
makes me worry about next season and the battle of Black Water
Hehe, it's OK. Eva Green was worth it.

Yeah, the whole battle between Rob Stark and Jamie Lannister and ESPECIALLY Tyrion's role in it being done off screen was a bit upsetting. But that's where they start from - I would guess budgeting will go up with the success of the first season. If we're lucky, they'll be able to drop a lot on Blackwater.

@ Kael - I have to think, with Martin still with a lot of control, that they'll make as many accommodations as they need to. There was too much attention given to the series, fan and critical, for anyone to want to drop it. The beauty of the story is it is so fragmented that they don't actually need everyone on set at any time.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Scientia (12-12-2011), Skullbat01 (10-16-2011)