Join Date: Jul 2008
Thanked 669 Times in 311 Posts
Re: Crazy Theory?
Originally Posted by Solutions_411
If theoretically, Kabuto calls off the edo-tensei... Could Half-Muu be revived again? That's my point.
The only other possibility for Tobi would be Izuna, or something that's not human... Izuna couldn't live to be that old though, considering he was dying of disease, and there was no mention of him having his eyes back, and he died. As for being a non-human creation of Zetsu's, why would a zetsu clone be aging? I have been pretty good on my predictions, and under the current circumstances, there's only one true human match for Tobi... There's always that possibility that he's non human, but why would he want to bring back Madara if he was some imposter?
I'm believing that Harashima left the battle, seeing a dead (half) Madara. How does Tobi know so much about Madara if he isn't really Madara? Even Itachi believes Tobi to be Madara, and this was before the spread of that news. It's always possible that Madara made it out alive, but if he made it out alive, what killed him, and why was he believing that Nagato used Rinne-Tensei on him, as if it was all a part of his plan?
Your whole post is based off this irrational idea that it has to be someone really old, don't think so inside the box in this situation, how many times did we see older ninja take on young ninja to mentor them...its the point of the whole story.... so why is it so far fetched that he just mentored another ninja? I am not saying it is not his brother, but come on, its pretty reasonable to say Madara became Tobi after his fight with Harashima, during this time developed Zetsu and found a way to extend his life by adding zetsu's dna to his so he could regenerate body parts lost too Harashima, I am assuming at this point he battled Minato hoping to over power the Leaf but Minato was able to defeat him, around this time, he began mentoring another ninja, his apprentice and himself would help Nagato and in return Nagato would help bring him back and then would die of age and wounds, thus leaving his apprentice to take over.
1. Naruto's act 1 was really good
2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.
3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.
4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.
5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.
Kishi started cutting the story shorter, his chapters have gotten shorter from 21 pages to 17 per week,
Now if you don't like this reasoning, you can simply go to another forum.