Re: Crazy Theory?
Originally Posted by Solutions_411
Heh go figure that some people would overreact and feel obliged to absolutely every single little fragment of a post - It's just a theory, not necessary correct or incorrect. As I said, it is based on assumptions, and we really do not have all of the parts to actually find out who Tobi is - It is just suspicious though, that Tobi wanted to bring Madara back using rinne tensei, and Madara thought he was brought back by Rinne tensei. That's my main point, and yes, it is a point Kael.
The reason people "over react" is because you are making a theory out of something that is categorized by the manga as not possible. You cover a good point that we do not know about splitting, but the manga states the person must be dead. That is where people will tell you that its messed up, before you call people out on feeling "obliged" you can't even accept you theory has a huge hole in it.
1. Naruto's act 1 was really good
2. Part Two started off alright, it introduced new characters and it continued to show the same potential, honestly, the story had a lot of promise up until the Pain Arc.
3. Pain Arc occurs and all Leaf ninja are revived after they were slaughtered, this started the failing of Kishi because he won't kill off main charcters.
4. Kage Summit was a tad disappointing simply because we didn't see any of the charcters that SHOULD have been introduced during the chuunin exams.
5. The War has been epicly disappointing because Kishi is killing off Edo's in a matter of one chapter when each edo (Kages, Swordsman, Nagato and Itachi) when they should get around 4 or 5 chapters of dedication.
Kishi started cutting the story shorter, his chapters have gotten shorter from 21 pages to 17 per week,
Now if you don't like this reasoning, you can simply go to another forum.