I like Jericho's prediction the most. As for the meteor, I am feeling the tsuchikage (since his earth affinity can change certain properties of things, like how he lifted the turtle) /Gaara (his sand can act as a shield.) will take care of that, leaving a Naruto clone to deal with edo-Madara for a couple chapters. It's not entirely clear what Madara's intentions are...
- I am feeling that the Edo-Madara battle will end with Itachi casting off the edo-tensei, rather than being sealed.
- Tobi is going to capture Bee only - Something has to bring the Raikage into the battlefield.
- It will be a battle between Sasuke and Naruto... I am not sure how that would turn out.
- Also, is anyone else feeling that Tobi has SOME sort of backup plan if Sasuke betrays him? Like placing some seal on Itachi's eyes? Just a thought.
- And as stated from http://www.mangareader.net/93-362-7/...apter-357.html
- Kabuto said that Orochimaru conquering him was inevitable - Will we see a shift in personalities soon?
- Lastly, I still cannot get over Itachi's speech about Madara still being alive http://www.mangareader.net/93-390-6/...apter-385.html
- How many times has Itachi been wrong about this type of stuff?