Fandom Forums - View Single Post - 561 prediction/spoiler
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 06:03 PM   #122
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: 561 prediction/spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnaha_yellow_flash View Post
Itachi would own hashirama because itachi would easily own Hiruzen as well...
madara must have lost to hashi because he was too fixated on aquiring blood and tiisue instead of defeating his enemy while Mito, hashis wife, assited in madara defeat by taking the kyuubi and IMO using the power against him. Still, this was pre-RG power though.
Really, when that battle finally is shown, I want you to remember this, I'm of the belief that at least Madara's EMS assisted, helped, or was part of why he continued to live after this supposedly 'epic' battle. Notice of all the past Kages that has been Edo's theres been zero mention of such a monument as Harashrima, and Madara had, and I'm to believe that Itachi could easily take out THE Senju of Senju's once again, I think not. Some people have shit on Edo-Madara like he's not all that nice, when everything he's done has been a step up from anything any Uchiha has done with exception of Tobidaras T/S jutsu. Grand Fireball best so far, Susanno better already but not seen completed (Madara's had 2 back to back perfoming hand signs for 'something'), Rinnengan, and though he's attached to Naruto obviously he's been using Kyuubs' like his personal pet summons.

Itachi sought out and found the Yata Mirror, and the Sword of Totsuka, and thats great, but some make them the 'End Game' of all weapons in the manga, as if theres nothing greater that could've been developed or thought out, when all ya got to do is look at all the 'upgrades' and differences that the OTHER shinobi have compared to Konoha nin that has been plastered in our face all the time and they pwn a lot of Konoha Nin.

I haven't seen all that Madara has to offer, but he's a beast, I dig him, just kill, no bullshit, not too much talking. Additionally I haven't seen all that Harashirma had to offer so I'm not just throwing 'anybody' in front of him because Oro used him as a puppet, that wasn't Harashirma only his moves. Notice how Edo-Nagato went APE vs. the Jinks, that means even though he never used all of those paths within himself, it was possible, and when he did it without Edo-Itachi's intelligence, and help, both Jinks woulda been captured within 10 panels.... BOTH, and thats JUST NAGATO, Harashirma was supposedly better.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote