Fandom Forums - View Single Post - 561 prediction/spoiler
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2011, 06:12 PM   #123
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: 561 prediction/spoiler

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeoKakarott023 View Post
Really, when that battle finally is shown, I want you to remember this, I'm of the belief that at least Madara's EMS assisted, helped, or was part of why he continued to live after this supposedly 'epic' battle. Notice of all the past Kages that has been Edo's theres been zero mention of such a monument as Harashrima, and Madara had, and I'm to believe that Itachi could easily take out THE Senju of Senju's once again, I think not. Some people have shit on Edo-Madara like he's not all that nice, when everything he's done has been a step up from anything any Uchiha has done with exception of Tobidaras T/S jutsu. Grand Fireball best so far, Susanno better already but not seen completed (Madara's had 2 back to back perfoming hand signs for 'something'), Rinnengan, and though he's attached to Naruto obviously he's been using Kyuubs' like his personal pet summons.

Itachi sought out and found the Yata Mirror, and the Sword of Totsuka, and thats great, but some make them the 'End Game' of all weapons in the manga, as if theres nothing greater that could've been developed or thought out, when all ya got to do is look at all the 'upgrades' and differences that the OTHER shinobi have compared to Konoha nin that has been plastered in our face all the time and they pwn a lot of Konoha Nin.

I haven't seen all that Madara has to offer, but he's a beast, I dig him, just kill, no bullshit, not too much talking. Additionally I haven't seen all that Harashirma had to offer so I'm not just throwing 'anybody' in front of him because Oro used him as a puppet, that wasn't Harashirma only his moves. Notice how Edo-Nagato went APE vs. the Jinks, that means even though he never used all of those paths within himself, it was possible, and when he did it without Edo-Itachi's intelligence, and help, both Jinks woulda been captured within 10 panels.... BOTH, and thats JUST NAGATO, Harashirma was supposedly better.
Ur basing ur idea that hashirama>itachi on the unknown circumstances to madaras loss to hashi.

And its already known that Mito Uzumaki assisted hashi in battle with madara. Even sealing madara kyuubi nuke in hserself after hashi gained some control over it meaning that hashi didn't even fight madara alone, but with his wife as well making a two on one battle scenario that should give madara the hype as a powerful shinobi, not hashi who needed help against madara pre-RG power up.

IMO, after mito sealed the kyuubi she took control of its yang portion of its chakra like naruto did and fought alon side hashirama against madara. Of course, I think thats likely since hashi should be no match for madara and without the kyuubi and tobi did say that Mito had the same ability naruto has with the kyuubis power. So, its likely that Mito could've had the same form as naruto.

Thats what I think at least. SO yea, itachi by hashiramas known battle feats (not including circustantial win over madara with his wives help) could curb stomp hashi.... Hashi couldn't even beat a 70 year old Hiruzen... Nufffff said.........

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote