Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Technical Guide to Form Arguments Logically
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 12:00 PM   #27
Konnaha_yellow_flash
Kage

Thanked 2,439 Times in 1,577 Posts
Konnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to allKonnaha_yellow_flash is a name known to all
Re: Technical Guide to Form Arguments Logically

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Ugh.

In that example it's not about stating that the premises are illogical. It's stating that the conclusion drawn from the premises doesn't logically follow. So the bulk of your post refutes jack shit, since the premises are assumed to be true in the example anyway. Look:

A = B
C = D
∴A = D

That isn't logical unless B = C, which isn't demonstrated in the premises. Making it a faulty argument. It's illogical because it's a goddamn example of a logical fallacy. Don't be such a goddamn wussbag by taking a example of a logical fallacy personally and then try to prove a logical fallacy to not be illogical like some butthurt retard. That's just stupid, even for you.

Edit: @Num and whoever else- Don't respond to the actual retarded shit in his post, just note that it was an example and he's being a pansy for taking it personally. Because, holy shit. What a dumbass.
If u were'nt illiterate u wouldve read enough of my post to know the premises Numi posted were not mine, but his. Thats what numi does!! He posts his idea of ur idea to make it look completely ridiculous.

And although I didn't post my premise in order in my previous post, if u at least read the manga, have an IQ of 16 and read my post then u could see what conclusion I'm drawing has no fallacy.

EDIT: Im gone post again so I can put it in order for ya....

No matter how POWERFUL/STRONG you are. If you cannot CATCH your Enemy, all you POWER/STRENGTH is no more USEFUL then a squirt gun....
And if You cannot possibly TRACK/REACT to your enemies attacks to Defend yourself, then how can you possibly stop him from DEFEATING you at WILL...

MINATO "KYF" NAMIKAZE.

People live relying on they're Knowledge and Perception, and thus are bound to them.....
Those Boundaries are what they tend to accept as "Reality".....
However..... Knowledge and Perception are both ambiguous....
so "Reality" could be nothing more....
then an illusion....

ITACHI UCHIHA
Konnaha_yellow_flash is offline   Reply With Quote