Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Technical Guide to Form Arguments Logically
View Single Post
Old 11-05-2011, 06:31 PM   #42
xxMESTxx
EffYouSeeKay

xxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enoughxxMESTxx will become famous soon enough
Re: Technical Guide to Form Arguments Logically

See that's the thing, that's fucking stupid. I mean, if he's offended that he's committing a logical fallacy, then instead of blaming you for pointing out said fallacy's you would think he would work on not committing them. He just doesn't though. Instead, he parades around making a spectacle of himself. I only assumed it was for the attention. No other reason really makes sense. You could say, "well kyf is really that stupid" but not even stupid people are on his level.

Personally, I commend you for the effort you've made in trying to educate some of the people on these forums. I think you're seriously wasting your time with him though. He commits fallacy's all the time, he doesn't care, in his mind, you created logic as a way to further embarrass him , or at least it seems that way.

Anyways, The ignore list rules!

"Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever." -M. K. Gandhi
xxMESTxx is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to xxMESTxx For This Useful Post:
Numinous (11-05-2011), Vengeance (11-05-2011)