Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 08:10 AM   #14543
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,848 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tzu Men View Post
[UNKNOWN WORD] I think is, "to say that I agree with..."

Or a growl.
Probably correct ; )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
Okay let's do this.

Oh shit, I am so drunk I barely made it to sroll down to spam zone, to say [WORD UNKNOWN] to Mal and Jaxon and Eroz... wait, I'll edit that. To Mal and Jaxon and Zero. And I think nerox durinks[sp] too. looooooooooll durinnnksu. Like Japanese, you know. [SPECULATION] P.S., can't type anymore. I'll see you in the morning.
As Felix said, WORD UNKNOWN was to say I agree with, thought with what was I agreeing I have no clue. Probably because you guys drink and shit. Durinksu was not intentional, thus I lol'd at myself. Speculation correct =)

And it was 'can't try anymore' because, shit, I was so trying to type that like I should, at least I remember that. And I think it was 'I'll try in the morning'.

Also, Shrek noted, and lol'd properly. Drink hail.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Mal (11-06-2011), Nerox (11-09-2011), Tzu Men (11-06-2011)