Fandom Forums - View Single Post - 258
Thread: 258
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 07:07 PM   #10
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,648 Times in 1,597 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: 258

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
any guesses as to what was it that Makarov showed Gildartz ?

Fairy related, Dragon related, legendary weapon ?
I think it's obvious what he saw.

Sadly, I'm not even joking. I believe that it really is a hidden power source that emits friendship and rainbows, which is naturally buried underground (or part of the ground) and Mavis built the guild over it as a means of protecting/controlling it. I'd also wager that it's somehow connected to "hope and friendship=you can't die" power of the island in some way.

If Hiro really wanted to make it interesting, he could steal borrow some plot devices from Naruto and Inuyasha, and have it be the remains of some ancient hero who once fought Zeref and sealed himself and Zeref's Yang half inside a jewel shard/death god where they are still fighting to this day.

Or if you want to bet on the long shot....it might be something completely original. Given this series, I wouldn't hold my breath on that.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote