Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Games and all things related
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 10:26 PM   #1887
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Games and all things related

Ah, good to see my comrades also had awesome fathers. I think one of my earliest memories is playing Contra with my dad. He was the dude with red pants and I was the dude with blue pants and he'd always leave me behind in the first level where you're jumping up that cliff thing with the rock things falling down, laughing at me. I trained hard to not suck so I could keep up. I said fuck coloring or watching david the gnome or what the fuck ever stupid shit I did as a little kid, I needed to get good at fucking contra. So that's what I did. Fuck yeah.

Then we got a Sega Genesis and neither one of us could beat Shinobi III. We would take turns playing the shit out of that game. But that fucking level near the end where you're climbing through that fucking ship was brutal. Eventually I made it through and beat it at like six thirty in the morning on a saturday. We were going apeshit celebrating as the shinobi rode his horse into the sunset or some shit during the credits. I remember calling my best friend's house and telling his dad to tell him I beat Shinobi III and his dad was all like "Don't fucking call our house at six thirty in the morning" and my dad was loling (I did the same thing with sonic 2 when I beat that, but it was like 2 in the morning then). It was awesome. My dad would also whip me in the face with a metal chain in Road Rash. I don't think I ever beat him at that game.

He didn't really play too many console games after that besides the first resident evil. He was watching me play when I first got it and we both OH SHIT'd when those goddamn dogs busted through those windows for the first time. He thought that game was pretty awesome. And he liked Dynasty Warriors and games like Need for speed and GT. He was a goddamn master at internet checkers though. He would play that shit all the time whenever he was bored for years and years and I don't think he ever lost. Fucking grand champion boss level shit.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Darth-Nero (11-06-2011), Jaxon (11-06-2011), Mal (11-06-2011), Shrike (11-07-2011), Tzu Men (11-06-2011)