Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Games and all things related
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2011, 10:47 PM   #1890
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Games and all things related

^That was that game with the triangle that would shoot at the rocks, right? I think my dad played that on the computer or some shit(He also played Duke Nukem on his PC, what a hero). I know we never had an atari.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth-Nero View Post
i remember you saying that you did the exact same thing after beating sonic,and that you did finish the final boss near the early morning as well. now it makes sense why the father uses F bombs while talking to a child,lololol.
Yeah, I have no clue how early it actually was. I just remember him yelling at me. My friend's dad hated me, I'm pretty sure. Also pretty sure my dad didn't like him too much, which is probably why he was all alike "Yo, you should call Zach and tell him about this harharhar."
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ACt (11-07-2011), Mal (11-06-2011), Shrike (11-07-2011), Tzu Men (11-06-2011)