Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Games and all things related
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 12:33 PM   #1902
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Games and all things related

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
You do know the Ultimate Edition of New Vegas is coming out February, right?
Yeah. Actually, I saw it then phone the wife, had a conversation where she looked up all the expansions and potential complete edition release, and we debated the purchase. The final conclusion was A) we'd heard good things about New Vegas but weren't going to pay more that $20 for it, so Ultimate Edition could put us off another year. B) Neither of use are so serious gamers that we need the game to be expanded - we play the shit out of good games that we'll log a go few months of New Vegas without expansions if it is as good as Fallout:3 and we expect it to be better. C) the expansions to the last Fallout were less than needed, except for Broken Steel which made Dogmeat an unbeatable monster.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demi-God View Post
ACt - You gotten any further in Borderlands? Was thinking this winter could try out the 4 player co-op on it. Oak, me, you and I think James has it too.
Not really. Haven't been on the computer for games much - more Xbox. But I'll get to it. Just being a fairly ordinary shooter (as in amusing to shoot stuff all day with) it isn't holding my interest as strongly. Will play co-op so long as it isn't glitchy.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ACt For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (11-07-2011), Miburo (11-07-2011)