Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Games and all things related
View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 02:01 PM   #1906
Demi-God
BEST

Thanked 6,491 Times in 2,312 Posts
Demi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to allDemi-God is a name known to all
Re: Games and all things related

Hey, Mothership Zeta was the finest bit of gameplay in video game hist- it's a piece of shit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
If I decide the whole "try to help doctors cure disease" science route isn't for me, I'd definitely look into studying the effects of the electrical age on the mental states of our generations. The idea that we can always be in light has got to be fucking us up somehow... like sleeping with all the lights on (which is not normal for diurnal animals like ourselves).
Yeah I remember doing a module on that topic when I did psychology a while back, really interesting science behind it. You should do that, never mind the whole cure shyte... this way you'll get to stay up late playing video games and call it research.

Also, Humble Bundle has The Binding of Isaac in it which is a fun game to play. Git it.
Demi-God is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Demi-God For This Useful Post:
Miburo (11-07-2011)