Fandom Forums - View Single Post - VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]
View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 05:39 PM   #10334
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by langzi View Post
I think that the fight would go to the 2nd hokage because we have never seen Kisame fight anyone that would catch him in genjutsu.
??? and what Genjutsu does the 2nd Hokage possess? This is news to me, I know he created Impure World Resurrection, Bringer of Darkness, Water Dragon Bullet, Water Encampment Wall, and Water Shockwave, never, ever, ever even heard about Genjutsu with any non Uchiha besides Kurenai, Shii, Danzou, Ma & Pa Toad, thats about it. Genjutsu is rare within the manga, and I've never heard of any Senju with that ability, not even Harashirma, not any Konoha Hokage past or present.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote