Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Fanart Request shop
View Single Post
Old 08-09-2005, 05:18 PM   #185
*subrosa*
Jounin

*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough*subrosa* is a jewel in the rough
yeah, it seems that I didn't really put up a good time schedule for everything I've got to do and more work just piles up while I'm working on the things I still have to do, I'm quite stressed and tired at the moment, but your request is top priority, it's finished, not coloured because that will look really ugly (tried it, trust me, it's terrible...) I just need to find the time to put it online and Sasuke204 still needs to do her part :P (is the cam working again? Colini also asks for his Shikamaru comic aaaargh!)

Neways, you don't have to wait much longer, really!

Friends: Sasuke204, Toshi, Nelson, Venustan, Colini, Kitsune_ai, C-chan, Kites, Kyuubinaruto58, Matonly, Uzumaki-sama, Daitashi, OTC, Maes, Oakgyrl, Stanislaw, Akatsuki Shinobi, Akira, Copyninjasasuke, Kakashi100, DSM, Angelwings, Coribn117, Edgar's parish, Rika, -Sasuke-, GaaraOfTheDeathSand, Efa, Bloodreapress, hinata_tropical, Naruto NR, Diane_Cheeze, <DaNTe>, apostilesofthestars, 94Tsunade-sama, itachi143, sand_illusions, semi, ANBU Hanabi, I probably forgot people, so if you wanna be friends, just say so^^ I want more friends anyway^^
member of The Geijutsuka Crew

Proud owner of: Yu-gi-oh FC!
*subrosa* is offline   Reply With Quote