Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Narutard chat thread
View Single Post
Old 11-25-2011, 07:38 PM   #16413
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Narutard chat thread

Thanksgiving was okay on my end. Helped my grandfather make the font on his windows bigger and turn his sound up. Then went over my mom's boyfriend's house and ate turkey and whatever. It was meh, but they have a blind ferret, which I guess is pretty cool. And a cat that didn't look very much like something I'd want to touch. It kinda hissed at me because I walk around like a ninja (battle socks) and snuck up on it without even trying. Was ready to kill it before it could bite me, so I wouldn't get any diseases and shit. But it made the wise choice to not fuck with me and ran away instead. What a pussy, haha. Met one of my mom's boyfriend's kids that I never met before. Adorable little girl. Like, really adorable. It was all like "Nice to meet you" and stuff to me. Awww.

Black friday is stupid and I hate everyone who went shopping during that shit, but it was a pretty okay day too. I had to work early even though my store has no black friday sales. People come in being faggots squeaking toys and asking my thousands of stupid ass questions like if there dog will like some treat or if some stupid dog jacket will fit their dog. I dunno what their dog likes or what jacket size it is. It's your dog, that's shit you should know. Not the dude who never met your goddamn dog in his life. Fuck off. Then I have to go get a christmas tree for the store, which actually wasn't bad since the dude with the trees had a ridiculously awesome beard. Like, that one rugby player or whatever lion mane dude, but dark brown. Very impressive. And then I'm walking around with a massive christmas tree over my shoulder like a goddamn man, slam it in the store, we set it up, and then I leave because decorating trees is women work.

Had to go to target to get a couple of things and as I'm walking past the restrooms I hear a muffled sound like someone yelling for help. I go up to the ladies room door and it's coming from there. My initial thought was that some damsel was being assaulted by some fiendish brute, so I'm about to bust in there to kick some ass. But I realize the cries for help sound like they're coming from a larger woman (They have a distinct accent or some shit. Fucking disgusting.). Yuck. So I walk over to the customer service desk right next to the restrooms and tell them that I think some lady needs help in the bathroom. Then I go get my shit real quick, check out, and as I'm leaving I see a massive jabba sized fat chick walking over to the customer service area with the help of two target employees. Her ass is soaking wet with wet shit (wet stuff, not actual shit. Though, it might have been actual literal shit. I dunno.) all down the one leg of her sweatpants too. I have no clue what happened, but YUCK. Still, I sorta kinda saved that jabba babe's life. Probably. So yeah, goddamn hero.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 9 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
-SassyLady- (11-28-2011), ACt (11-25-2011), Darth-Nero (11-26-2011), Jaxon (11-25-2011), LonelyNinja (06-05-2012), Mal (11-26-2011), Nerox (11-26-2011), Shrike (11-25-2011), Tzu Men (11-25-2011)