Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Games and all things related
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 03:26 PM   #2072
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Games and all things related

I dunno, I think it's kinda stupid. I mean, if I just wanted to run around killing people without having to deal with clicking my own responses to shit I'd get whatever Call of Duty everyone is playing now. Not pop in Mass Effect. Because that's retarded. And on principle, I'm always against catering towards total fucking retards.

Especially if all it does is pick the dialog for you. Does that mean you still got to go around talking to people, you just don't pick what you say? That just seems pointless unless people really can't be bothered to click on some replies and just want to zone out while going from map marker to map marker until they see something to shoot, like total mouth-breathers.

Buy hey, fuck yeah more options. They should add another playstyle for people that suck at games and don't care about the story and want to be able to eat while playing. It would just play the game for them while skipping all the cutscenes and dialog and shit so the player can down a sandwich and chips. Because sometimes I just want to have a delicious sandwich while unlocking achievements.

Come on. Yeah, you don't have to pick that playstyle so it's not a huge deal or anything (Assuming nothing else is dumbed down that I don't have a choice over, like equipment options and shit). But it is still fucking stupid.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Axiom (11-28-2011), Servo (11-29-2011), Shrike (11-28-2011)