Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Games and all things related
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2011, 08:56 AM   #2095
OG
[잊지 말아요]

Thanked 4,149 Times in 1,809 Posts
OG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these partsOG is infamous around these parts
Re: Games and all things related

Quote:
Originally Posted by ACt View Post
Yeah, all the LOTR baddies, except the evil humans, had black blood. Well, I can confirm that in the movies. It's actually been quite a while since I reread the book so I can't quite recall if Tolkien ever made mention to it.

Decent game? Is there any option to kill the cave trolls in a different manner, say lop off a leg before jamming your sword in their eye? Hate to have to do everything the way a hobbit or elf did it.
yea i like it. lol

ive only "final kill" like 3 trolls so far, all 3 seemed to be that way. but with the orcs and other baddies, u can definitely sever a limb/head etc. u get a bit of bonus xp for a good final hit.

//also, my difficulty is on normal but its fairly challenging from start XD u cant make it harder until u beat it on normal lol

Last edited by OG; 11-30-2011 at 08:58 AM.
OG is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to OG For This Useful Post:
ACt (11-30-2011), Demi-God (11-30-2011), Miburo (11-30-2011)