Fandom Forums - View Single Post - One Piece Franky
View Single Post
Old 12-02-2011, 07:56 PM   #2
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: One Piece Franky

I don't know. I think its a possibility. They will be entering the New World where devil fruit users are more common and more rarer devil fruit abilities will pop up, like Marco's Mythical Zoan type for instance. I'd say in those two years of training the SH would have looked over all of their weakness and thought about how the road ahead of them will be like so I'd assume that they made as much preparations as can. Though they are newbies to the New World so they will run into some sticky situations.

Going back to your original question. I'd say its possible that Franky has some sort of defense against devil fruit users, especially the logia kind, and considering he overlooked Dr. Vegapunks data I'd say its even more likely. But who knows, maybe they will deal with that as they come across it, just like how Luffy came up with Gears 2 and 3 on the spur of the moment and how Chopper resorted to eating three Rumble balls. There was that Skypie arc where they came across the dials which they used to enhance the ship, tools, and weapons (Nami's Clima Tact).

The thing I love about Oda is how almost every little thing serves a purpose and its not aimlessly thrown about.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote