Fandom Forums - View Single Post - One Piece Franky
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 02:51 AM   #4
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: One Piece Franky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buck09 View Post
I completely agree with you on that, its one of the major things that makes One Piece stand out to the other mangas.

But in saying that Franky looking over some of Vegapunks research opens up so many possiblites as we haven't seen the knowledge he obtained, sure probably some of it went into the 'Straw Hat Megazord' and the Franky Bot. But from th various hints Vegapunk is in control of all the Navy ships and weapons. I think we will finally get to see more interesting and funny stuff in the New World Arc.

But need to wait and see. I hope he does have sort of Seastone thing, it would really make him a real powerhouse I mean look at him he is easily the tallest and biggest he should be the hard hitter for them.
You can think of Franky as a the tank in a guild, almost literally too, lol.

We haven't seen anything yet from Franky besides his should missiles, flamethrower breath, nipple lights, and his nose button hair style controller (lol). The coolest thing so far was the laser. Can't wait to see what else he can do. Same thing with the rest of the Straw Hats, they probably only dished out about 25% of what they can really do in this arc. The real fights begin on New World waters.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote