View Single Post
Old 12-03-2011, 08:41 AM   #6
Buck09
S-Rank Mage

Buck09 is on a distinguished road
Re: One Piece Franky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiegel View Post
You can think of Franky as a the tank in a guild, almost literally too, lol.

We haven't seen anything yet from Franky besides his should missiles, flamethrower breath, nipple lights, and his nose button hair style controller (lol). The coolest thing so far was the laser. Can't wait to see what else he can do. Same thing with the rest of the Straw Hats, they probably only dished out about 25% of what they can really do in this arc. The real fights begin on New World waters.
I like to think that the attacks we saw were like Luffy Pistol in the Post Time skip, it was his basic move he used all the time like to test a guy out.

Would be awesome if that was true, but just a little thought and Franky could be a tank :P Transformer scene to come up soon I tell you !
Simon: My bro is dead. He's gone! But he's there on my back, and here in my heart! He lives on as a part of me! If you're gonna dig, dig to the heavens! No matter what's in my way I won't stop!! Once I've dug through...it means that I've won! Just who the hell do you think I am? I'm Simon. I'm NOT my bro! I'M ME!! SIMON THE DIGGER!

Kamina: Your drill is the drill that will pierce the heavens!

(All quotes from one of my favourite Anime Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann)
Buck09 is offline   Reply With Quote