Fandom Forums - View Single Post - One Piece 649
Thread: One Piece 649
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2011, 10:31 AM   #3
Dagoro
The surgeon of death

Thanked 7,274 Times in 2,924 Posts
Dagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to allDagoro is a name known to all
Re: One Piece 649

I'm ok with Jinbei's decision. The dynamic of the SHs will remain intact now, but I like how Luffy is gathering allies with each voyage. The Kuja pirates, the rolling pirates, Elbaf will probably also be an ally since Luffy helped Brogy and Grogy and that giant in the human auction house.

And now he has a friend in the form of Shirahoshi and FMI, and she is an ancient weapon to boot. When the future wars come into play all these connections will come in handy. As Mihawk said during the war, Luffy's most terrifying ability is getting others to stand by him.

Does anyone else see Shirahoshi joining the SHs ?

Otohime said that a person would come who would guide her to the right path, and the right way to use her power. She will also need protection, which Luffy has provided since they met.

Last edited by Dagoro; 12-07-2011 at 11:02 AM.
Dagoro is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Dagoro For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (12-07-2011), Gakure (12-07-2011), Numinous (12-07-2011)