Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Fairy tail 263
Thread: Fairy tail 263
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 05:18 PM   #13
ACt
Heart Wizard

Thanked 18,598 Times in 4,839 Posts
ACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really niceACt is just really nice
Re: Fairy tail 263

The only problem with the book idea is that there has been no indication that there is any learned ability or magic units. Everyone has a very distinct magic and the only true root we have is Laxus' dad implanting the Lightning Fake-Dragon magic in him and Gray's magic which was learned by tutelage under a master. This really lends itself to everyone having an innate set of skills that may or may not be shared by others. And each of these power sets seem to be the limit - Gray isn't going to learn to use Ezra's battle armor any more than Ezra is going to learn Natsu's fire eating.

Books are written when there a multiple people who can benefit from it, otherwise it is a lot of effort. Wendy appears to be a special case. The spell research seems to be more trial and error at this point rather than actual learning.

Hey, maybe Hiro will change that and bring down "how to learn magic" manuals and that would be pretty cool, but for the moment it just seems like it'll remain unexplained.
I'm constantly changing from calm to ill
Madness fills my heart and soul as if the great divide could swallow me whole
oh, how I'm breaking down
ACt is offline   Reply With Quote