Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Fairy tail 263
Thread: Fairy tail 263
View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 06:15 PM   #15
ask me anything
Simply AMAzing

Thanked 3,660 Times in 1,601 Posts
ask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really niceask me anything is just really nice
Re: Fairy tail 263

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagoro View Post
Why include this easy way BS ?

Either have the group train or don't bring it up at all.
I agree. This whole situation could have been handled much better. At the very least they could have used Ezra's extreme training idea and had Ultear use her time manipulation powers on their bodies to turn back time, effectively rejuvenating them. That would somewhat justified their powerup, and wouldn't have been as big an ass pull as what we got.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vengeance View Post
The so called explaination reminded me of the concept of using 100% of your brain at the same time.
It reminded me of Jiraya's explanation to Naruto that he has 2 different types of Chakra inside him. I wonder if this "process" that pulls out their other magic power includes being thrown off a cliff.

Quote:
So basically Ultear, Gerard, Merady, & the fairy group here are going to be evolved humans?
Nope, Jinchuuriki..................400 chapters later Natsu transforms into 9-tail dragon mode. <_<'

Quote:
I'm surprised we don't see more types of powerups like enchanted items to boost magical energy.
Not to worry, I've seen an advance copy of the script. Ezra is getting a Bankai soon, and Grey will unlock his Sharigan. Oops, spoilers.

ask me anything is offline   Reply With Quote