View Single Post
Old 12-09-2011, 08:41 PM   #2161
Axiom
[something clever]

Axiom is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Games and all things related

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darth-Nero View Post
man am tired of those "arrow in the knee" jokes. i mean yeah i used to find them amusing at 1st,
Yeaaaahhhhhhhh...........
Quote:
but then i took an arrow in the knee.
Aaaaawwwwwww..........

It use to be a funny joke. Until it took the interwebz to the face.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaxon View Post
So APB just went F2P on Steam.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=79BmMOz9tEc

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsecH...eature=related

Stuff like this makes me think it mite b cool.
DBZ one had the worst goku impression.

The tmnt one on the other hand was excellent. I about lost it when the theme song came on. Is it bad that I instantly recalled the words?

Played a little of the game itself. Not bad. The driving felt a tad stiff, but nothing to smash a keyboard over. The encounter system is kind of fun. Not fiveseconds after suplexing my first hippie civilian four enforces were dispatched and on my ass. Only managed to take one out before a thorough ganking commenced. Then a random mission popped up were I and all other baddies in the area where charged with destroying a mailbox or some shit in a alley. By the time we got there the enforces had a it pretty well locked down. They were running an effective hammer and anvil maneuver on us. With a line of snipers laying down suppression fire from an elevated position on a ramp, and there assault boys coming in from the rear. An old tactic but a good one. So a few compatriots and I backed off. Nabbed an armored personnel transport vehicle, rode out wide and rammed it right into the ass of the unaware sniper line. Good times.
Axiom is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Axiom For This Useful Post:
Mal (12-10-2011), Servo (12-09-2011)