Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Games and all things related
View Single Post
Old 12-11-2011, 09:27 PM   #2189
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold
Re: Games and all things related

Rising: I have no problems with the new direction, but I can kind of see why some MGS fans are upset. The original tech demo showed gameplay that was quite revolutionary in terms of control and function. What we got was essentially Bayonetta 2 with a Metal Gear skin (which is probably as awesome as it sounds).

Platinum: They are gods. Born from the ashes of Clover (Okami, Godhand) rises the makers of Vanquish and Bayonetta. Just look at that pedigree. Everything awesome in action and games are represented in Platinum's work. Rising is in good hands.

Skyrim meme: was good, now bad. Now only semi-funny when unexpectedly applied to current events.

Skyrim: Only when I get my hands on a machine that can suspend time, and the entirety of the Bethesda QA and coding team, will I tackle this game. Otherwise, it'll be a pretty damn long while, bordering on never.

In other events, I played the demo of Bastion. Exactly the kind of game that can be enjoyed in short bursts. I like how it's not inundated with meaningless gameplay mechanics and overbearing setpieces: just solid fun of a Diablo/Torchlight kind of way. Also, I like the "real time" narrating. Nice touch. Think I may get it instead of lunch one day.

Building a PC. Am excited.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Trey For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (12-12-2011), Miburo (12-15-2011), Scientia (12-12-2011), Tzu Men (12-13-2011)