Fandom Forums - View Single Post - The Longest Thread Ever v28
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 08:24 AM   #14655
Shrike
█▄ █▄█ █▄ ▀█▄

Thanked 9,850 Times in 2,943 Posts
Shrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant futureShrike has a brilliant future
Re: The Longest Thread Ever v28

Oh man, DnD. Nostalgia. Used to dungeon master like a goddamn boss, I remember every group in town that played DnD wanted me to DM. Usually I wanted to relax playing though, DMing can be so bothersome.

I said it back then when I was playing and I'll say it now - role playing is so much better than any video game, since you know, you are chilling (we often played outside, on a huge terrace of a friend who has a pool in his yard, too [filthy rich I know]), laughing, eating, drinking and pretending you are a goddamn dwarf or whatever. We would take a break for a swim in the pool often; sometimes call in some chicks to play cards and whatnot, and then continue playing DnD while they are sunbathing or some shit like that. And when they call us nerds, we just tell them that women don't understand shit about fun (still stand by that).

Fucking awesome time that was. Might sound weird but I'd seriously DnD with you people in Valhalla one day.

Last edited by Shrike; 12-12-2011 at 08:25 AM.
Shrike is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Shrike For This Useful Post:
Axiom (12-13-2011), Mal (12-12-2011)