Fandom Forums - View Single Post - VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2011, 04:45 PM   #10343
NeoKakarott023
Tha One to the 23rd Power

Thanked 1,776 Times in 1,057 Posts
NeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of lightNeoKakarott023 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: VS Thread [With Manga Spoilers!]

Quote:
Originally Posted by k-lai View Post
You guys give edo madara too much credit. There is a reason for one to be called a kage. u know high intellect and strategist coupled with powerful jutsus and chakra's thats a kage and there 5 of em against 1 of em. Sure is madara powerful but don't underestimate the kages too cos they all know the rennigans techs and the counters to it. The only things now is the EMS which I think tsunade knows something about, watch out
Nah, Madara went toe to toe with Harashirma.... nobodies can't do that, therefore Harashirma > Madara > all other Kages & shinobi in the manga IMHO.

Show Me How Much You Have Evolved...(As Tian walks toward an Army he's been waiting eons for).

I speak 4 languages...

English, Profanity, Sarcasm, and Real Shit.
NeoKakarott023 is offline   Reply With Quote