Re: Most Badass Shounin Character Nomination Results
1. Senju Hashirama (Naruto)
2. Zenkichi (Medaka Box)
3. Tomoki Sakurai (Sora Otoshimono)
2nd bracket. (aka the one piece bracket)
1. Sogeking/Usopp (One Piece)
2. Rayleigh (One Piece)
3. Garp (One Piece)
1. Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
2. Train Heartnet (Black Cat)
3. Brandon heat (Gungrave)
1. Raoh (Fist of the north Star)
2. Mamoru Takamura (Hajime no Ippo)
3. Makunochi Ippo (Hajime no Ippo)
1. Cross Marian (D. Gray-Man)
2. Sesshomaru (Inuyasha)
3. Rikuo (Nurahiyon no Mago)
1. Makarov (Fairy Tail)
2. Sieg Hart (Rave Master)
3. Stiyl magnus (To Aru Majutsu no Index)
Char Aznable (Gundam 0079)
Trowa Barton (Gundam Wing)
Motoko Kusanagi (Ghost In The Shell)
(sorry TTGL. No matter how awesome you are, the memories of of good old anime still surpass you. I'm a guy that blinded by nostalgia.)
1. Hilda (Beelzebub)
2. Oga Tatsumi (Beelzebub)
3. Grana (Psyren)
1. Seijuro Hiko (Ruouni Kenshin/Samurai X)
2. Jin (Samurai Champloo)
3. Spike Siegel (Cowboy Bebop)
(all the awesome char in one bracket. No fair)
1. Chiffon Fairchild (Freezing)
2. Negi (Mahou Sensei Negima)
3. Onizuka (Great Teacher Onizuka)
To err is human, to forgive, divine. Humans aren't machines... they have souls, feelings. They live, they die, they love, they hate... And yes, they even make mistakes.....
When kluang finds you creepy and wrong then you are beyond horrible.
He who fights with monsters should look to it that he himself does not become a monster. And when you gaze long into an abyss the abyss also gazes into you.
Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe.
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Being Malaysian is about driving in a German car to an Indian restaurant for an Indonesian food, then travelling home, grabbing a Pakistani kebab on the way, to sit on Swedish furniture and watch American shows on a Japanese TV. Because we have no originality.