Fandom Forums - View Single Post - One Piece 650
Thread: One Piece 650
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2011, 12:34 PM   #8
Spiegel
Pirate King

Thanked 1,770 Times in 928 Posts
Spiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to allSpiegel is a name known to all
Re: One Piece 650

Aoikiji vs Akainu, pretty freaking boss! I agree with ACt, as much as I would have wanted to see the fighting, keeping it off panel does build up good suspense for future battles between SH vs Akainu or SH vs Aokiji. I think Kizaru has a motive for not intervening. He's probably there as a neutral party to mediate between the pacifist and extreme factions. Maybe he's still following orders from Sengoku and is there to observe. Either way, can't wait to here more about the Marines like who are the new two replacements for the position of Admiral. I'd assume they would elevate two of the Vice Admirals. We need to know how Coby is doing, I wouldn't be surprised if he's a high ranking officer now considering his new haki powers.

Would also like to know where Shanks stands in all of this and if he has clashed with Blackbeard since becoming Yonkou. Too many questions, too little patience. lol Oda knows how to cook up a nice story dammit.
“Pirates are evil? The Marines are righteous? These terms have always changed throughout the course of history! Kids who have never seen peace and kids who have never seen war have different values! Those who stand at the top determine what's wrong and what's right! This very place is neutral ground! Justice will prevail, you say? But of course it will! Whoever wins this war becomes justice!”
― Donquixote Doflamingo
*Ex-Kakashi87*
Spiegel is offline   Reply With Quote