Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Jesus, not the first
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2011, 01:02 PM   #282
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Jesus, not the first

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vishnu View Post
Wow, you really are stupid.
My original post refered to you borrowing from 5 different religions to create a giant shit called "truth". Something that was composed by Babilonian and Sumerian religion, islamic religion, christian religion and jewish religion. I called your shit and you panicked and started to tell me that i don't know how to count. Instead you just proved that you're an idiot, because when you want to uncover the truth of the Universe, one of the requirements i belive is to fucking know what gods are you making use for. It's like: "Hey, Odin still resides on mount Olympus? "

Also the main idea of the thread is not to be found in you non-sense bullshit theory that sumerian gods are elected every 25000 and Jesus was the last one and the next one is about to be elected. Who elects them by the way?
Oh, and i just wanted to point out: democracy doesn't apply for gods. There isn't a right for opinion, a vote, you don't get to reshuffle the god and replace him.

Anyway the general conclusion is: Wow, you're stupid.
only one question remaining .. Has any of the most popular religions today sprang forth on their own not borrowing anything form another religion at all????
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE