Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Us government's trick to violate civil liberties
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 11:19 AM   #25
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
Dude, your attitude problem is almost as bad as Kael's.
Yes, because calling you on your BS is clearly an attitude problem. Stop being a pussy dancing around the issue and provide the evidence.

Quote:
So now I have to provide you with a link to the constitution?

Do you want me to hold your hand while you go to the bathroom too?
Since the US Constitution is huge as hell and it's not even my constitution, I am unfamiliar with it. So yes, please provide me a link with the specific parts of the Constitution that back you up.

Quote:
If you choose to dispute what I am saying, then provide proof yourself.
Wow, you're stupid. Burden of proof is on the person making the claim, not the person refuting it. And I'm pretty sure you were called on that earlier.

Edit: finally read all the parts of the Original Constitution (without any Amendment) you linked that refer to the Congress and in none of the parts was there even an hint of the US Congress owning exclusively federal territories. The closest thing was the Congress having to be summoned in case someone wants to create a new state, due to territory issues.

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 12-16-2011 at 11:37 AM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (12-16-2011), kael03 (12-16-2011), Mal (12-16-2011), Miburo (12-16-2011)