Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Us government's trick to violate civil liberties
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 12:46 PM   #27
Numinous
Writing speed: snail

Thanked 11,563 Times in 3,932 Posts
Numinous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of lightNuminous is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
No, calling someone stupid for any reason ever is an attitude problem. The same with claiming that someone you have never met has any responsibility to you whatsoever.
You must be new to debates. Or rather, debates that involve people not caring about what's politically correct. If you're being stupid, I'll call you stupid, since I don't like to pat people in the back when they don't deserve it. Also, when you make a positive claim, you have the responsibility to back it, unless you want to sound like an unmanly pussy that wants his bacon pristine all the times.

Quote:
Right, you obviously have no internet access, so can't google it.
Why should I google it if you're the one making the claim? Burden of proof's on you.

Quote:
Again this only applies if someone is claiming something is assuredly so. I posted this in this section because conspiracy theories are BS. So asking me to provide proof for BS is ludicrous.
In other words, you're backpedaling. You said it's in the fucking Constitution and you even researched a law library that backed you up. That means you don't consider this BS but actually something to be considered, to the point of posting it when nobody asked for it. Now be a man and own your shit.

Quote:
Though I don't really like helping people to see things when they are as egotistically committed to their own impregnability as you, you must have missed this other part of article IV section 3:
Quote:
The Congress shall have Power to dispose of and make all needful Rules and Regulations respecting the Territory or other Property belonging to the United States; and nothing in this Constitution shall be so construed as to Prejudice any Claims of the United States, or of any particular State.
Do you even read what you post?

That part of the section says that the Congress has the power to modify the laws of any territory/property of the United States, but it can't make laws that imply prejudice upon a claim (like the states that were included after the original Constitution was released) or State.

Nothing here says "US Congress has exclusive control of federal territories".

Water of Ocean Darkest Chapters: 1 - 2
Weaver Chapters: 0 - 1 - 2 - 3

Last edited by Numinous; 12-16-2011 at 01:01 PM.
Numinous is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Numinous For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (12-16-2011), kael03 (12-16-2011), Mal (12-16-2011), Miburo (12-16-2011)