Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Us government's trick to violate civil liberties
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 01:02 PM   #28
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
But that Occupy stuff. Mal, could you clarify what you mean by the 'whiny bitches, failure' thing? I haven't really be following that shit hardcore closely or anything, but from what I understand their complaints seem fairly justifiable.
There are reasonable points at the base of it, but they've since been buried by people who have just failed at life and are looking for someone to blame. Keeping in mind I am doing my best to avoid the Fundamental Attribution Error, I can't help but think life is much easier than they're making it seem. Then again, I've been paying more attention to the Canadian equivalent, and I'm not sure how bad things are in the US.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
Miburo (12-16-2011)