Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Games and all things related
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 05:58 PM   #2222
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Games and all things related

^This game sounds pretty goddamn manly. Going to have to look into this one.

Edit: Downloaded it. Figured I'd be uchi-mata'ing my way to glorious victory after glorious victory. Never been so wrong. Haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fayrra View Post
Which was your favorite Boss fight? In Dark Souls as well.
Fuck yeah! Flamelurker and false king allent are really awesome bosses when battling pure melee style, so they're my favorites. King Doran and Garl are the manliest bosses. I liked how old monk summoned a dude to fight for him as a boss battle, thought that was psycho mantis level awesome when I first realized what was going on there.

Dark Souls, easily Ornstein and Smough, or whatever their names are. Manly duo. And fucking Gwen is a goddamn badass. So those two, with spider babe and Sif being good ones too. Sif limping around but still defending that grave was pretty heroic of him. Oh, and moonlight butterfly and four kings because of Beatrice. She solo'd the butterfly for me and kept a king busy before getting killed long enough so I wouldn't be overwhelmed. Would have died for sure otherwise. What a babe.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Axiom (12-19-2011), Scientia (12-16-2011)