Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Us government's trick to violate civil liberties
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 07:52 PM   #31
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
I'm all about debating. I love it, I do it all the time for the sake of learning and knowledge like a proper debate should be. I don't give attitude (before I get it) because it could throw people off, and make them not be able to tell me something I didn't know. I care way more about the knowledge than being right.
Ha, good one, bro. But seriously, either you're totally bullshitting so you can play up the gay little moral high ground card you're using on Num or you're just an idiot.

If you really cared about learning then you wouldn't post in the conspiracy section and act like that justifies you not backing your argument up with evidence in the first place. You're basically just saying that this section is a joke, and there is no reason for anyone intelligent to take the thread seriously. Which is true, making it not really the best way to get intelligent people to have enlightening proper debates with you to satisfy your love of learning and quest for knowledge now, is it? Protip: It's not.

So cut the shit. You want to have a proper debate about something? Then man up and post an actual debate topic in the actual debate section.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ask me anything (12-17-2011), Mal (12-17-2011), Numinous (12-17-2011), Scientia (12-16-2011)