Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Us government's trick to violate civil liberties
View Single Post
Old 12-16-2011, 08:56 PM   #32
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
Why should we be alarmed? OP said he heard about this 15 years ago, yet this is the first time I'm hearing about it. If this theory hasn't propagated as quickly as the 9/11 conspiracies, then obviously even the less intelligent members of THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA realize it's stupid.

I'd have also expected the Occupy movement to breathe new life into this theory if it was really as commonly as believed as you say, since it would give those whiny bitches yet another scapegoat to blame for their own failure.
I"m sorry that everyone is just going in on the OP and not reading my posts.. I've actually began to lay the real ground work for his argument.

I pointed to several instances where this movement has made national news..

this isn't one blanket movement but a coalition of movements .. and law enforcement has quickly decided to place anyone on this groups roster on the domestic terrorist list.. but what about this group warrants that kind treatment.. seriously watch the excerpt form 60 minutes and tell me what you thing k is soo dangerous that if affiliated with this group you should be labeled as a terrorist

the Conspiracy comes with a sincere effort to stonewall the spread of this information and then further curtail those seeking this information by fear of them being labeled a terrorist threat!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
If the statements are "indisputable" and you actually researched upon them, please provide the evidence. That's what people are asking, they aren't asking for you to do a special pleading about how "conspiracy theories don't need evidence!" to evade your responsibility to back up the claims.
Ok I laid out a few points so read and get back to me on it.. I seriously would like to talk about this
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote