Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Us government's trick to violate civil liberties
View Single Post
Old 12-17-2011, 02:21 PM   #39
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mal View Post
I agree with everything beyond this, because I was speaking specifically of people who personally failed at life, not people who did not succeed because of external circumstances.
Ah, forgive me then. I thought you were implying that the members of the Occupy movement were losers and whatnot. If all you're saying is that whiny losers looking for scapegoats are whiny losers looking for scapegoats then I can agree with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
I apologize that I misspoke, I meant discussions, not debates.
The way that I respond to Numinous is different than others. He refuses to even consider that he might be wrong on things, so there is not enough open-ness there to get a good back and forth session at all.
I like exploring new possibilities, I'm not so much for the elimination of them, the things that get eliminated have a tendency to resurface making this part a waste of time for me.
I don't want to have a debate about this at all. I was posting a theory in this section because it was exactly what was asked for in the rules of this section.

"No debates here. Only already formed theories. Discuss civilly."

It's an already formed theory, It ain't mine.
He's done nothing of the sort in this thread.

Here's what I think is the original though it's hard to say for sure after 15 years:http://www.civil-liberties.com/pages/howcome.html
Everything I said still applies, even with the misspoken words on your end. No one intelligent is going to take conspiracy theories here seriously because of the inherent lack of evidence most conspiracy theories consist of. Even less will take it seriously if the person posting the theory actually goes out of his way to justify the lack of evidence on his end using this sections of the forums description. "Uh, okay. Then I'm not compelled to take this conspiracy theory seriously. Good day." is about all you could hope for unless you want to shoot the shit with fucking HR. In which case you're only going to learn how much of a dumbass HR is. Again, not really the best course of action one should take if he's all about learning. Debating in the debate section is still the best place here to have intelligent discussions. Besides OH, of course.

And still, much of the stuff you're posting in this thread contradicts the thirst for knowledge thing you're going on about. For example:

Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
I refuse to watch anything from someone who can't realize when they are wrong from the get-go.
That's a shame, since it's actually a pretty good video. But who cares about well presented videos that illustrate very common pitfalls in obtaining greater understandings, evil mean guy Num posted it so let's not watch it out of spite! Quite scholarly of you, good sir.

And I'm still not sure what you're talking about when you say Num is wrong and too much of a jerkface to admit it. What was he wrong about, again?
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
Mal (12-18-2011)