Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Games and all things related
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 12:49 PM   #2232
Jaxon
CHEEKI BREEKI

Thanked 12,472 Times in 3,664 Posts
Jaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to beholdJaxon is a splendid one to behold
Re: Games and all things related

I'm playing Leon A. I haven't played the game in about 7 years, so I know what I'm doing but it's little things I forget. I was trying to remember where the Unicorn medallion was for about 15 minutes, then realised I had missed the entire point of the STARS office.

This is after I had searched the desk 50 times and developed the photograph of Rebecca.

Also, is Hard mode the "arrange mode"? I've only played the Dualshock edition before this, so I've not played Extreme Battle or Arrange mode. I think the Dreamcast version is a mostly-straight port of the PC version, but I'm not sure.

It's nice to play the game at a decent resolution at 60fps. I love my PSone but PAL PlayStation games got fucked over, they don't go higher than 30fps.

Last edited by Jaxon; 12-19-2011 at 12:51 PM.
Jaxon is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Jaxon For This Useful Post:
Miburo (12-19-2011), Scientia (12-19-2011), Shrike (12-19-2011)