Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Us government's trick to violate civil liberties
View Single Post
Old 12-19-2011, 08:47 PM   #58
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Honestly, I rather jab sharp things in my good eye than have a one-sided discussion about inane trivialities that would involve trying to explain a complex document like the United States Constitution to people I can't confidently say possess the comprehension skills necessary to grasp Green Eggs and Ham.
Quote:
only thing going on here is the Op presented a conspiracy theory that he heard about some 10-15 years ago and presented the few things he could remember of the conspiracy. I came into the thread and realized I had heard about this CT recently as 2 months ago.. it interested me and I looked into a few things .. and realized this CT is broad and reaching.. it doesn't have just one facet. Much of this theory revolves around the Constitution and some "actions taken by the US Government that some people believe negates the USG from currently acting under the original constitution and therefor believe the current government is defunct and if it's defunct they don't have to obey laws..

Weird yea I know but the odd thing is documents and "penalties that the government has in place to combat this "movement on many fronts.
If some of you guys would spend as much time getting fucking smarter as you do posting balls out retarded shit on this forum then maybe people would actually enjoy having grown-up conversations with you and we could get some good discussions going. Just saying.
I don't post that much on here anymore and when i do it's not at al like the dumb shit I used to so if anyone wants ot see me by that first impression fine .. first impressions are lasting impressions .. but don't be so naive as to think that people can't mature.. if even slightly!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Numinous View Post
I'm still wondering how ZIP Codes are "unconstitutional" and a sign of the government scamming you, HR and AW.

I thought ZIP Codes were for mailing and statistics, not government stuff, which congressional districts are for.

As I said in another thread, if you are to keep the electoral college and the districts, at least do a proper gerrymandering with districts with the same amount of population and that is bound to geography, not ethnicity, color of the collar, voting preferences, among other weasels.
I'm not quite sure about the zip codes thing.. i remember seeing something about it so I knew where Op was coming form but haven't been able to find that part of the CT but if i remember it has something to do with the reformation of the US code of 1954but when i do I will post it but here are some things about this CT that really struck me and some of it has to do with the constitution.

All according to the theory that is

Some specific event in U.S. history, such as the Civil War, the Great Depression, or the passage of some national debt threshold, actually caused the United States to cease to exist under the Constitution; all actions in the name of the U.S. government since that event are part of a conspiracy by those in power to retain the appearance of constitutional authority.

The gold fringe around the American flag, as displayed in many federal courts, designates them as Admiralty courts, which cannot hear other kinds of cases, or signal that the court is operating under martial law.[3] In United States v. Greenstreet, the United States District Court for the Northern District of Texas noted: "Defendant Greenstreet's response to Plaintiff's motion for summary judgment identifies this Court as an 'Admiralty Court' without further discussing his allegation. If his reference is to be construed as a jurisdictional challenge, his motion is denied. Others have attempted to persuade the judiciary that fringe on an American flag denotes a court of admiralty. In light of the fact that this Court has such a flag in its courtroom, the issue is addressed. The concept behind the theory the proponent asserts is that if a courtroom is adorned with a flag which happens to be fringed around the edges, such decor indicates that the court is one of admiralty jurisdiction exclusively.

The PRA [the Paperwork Reduction Act] requires that all government agencies display valid OMB control numbers and certain disclosures directly on all information collection forms that the public is requested to file. [The defendant's] sole defense was he was not required to file an IRS Form 1040 because it displays an invalid OMB control number. Government officials knew that if the case went to trial, it would expose the fraudulent, counterfeit 1040. They also must have known that a trial would expose the ongoing conspiracy between OMB and IRS to publish 1040 forms each year that those agencies knew were in violation of the PRA. That would raise the issue that the Form 1040, with its invalid control number, is being used by the Government to cover up the underlying constitutional tort -- that is, the enforcement of a direct, unapportioned tax on the labor of every working man, women and child in America

The contention that paper money is illegal has been consistently rejected. … Congress has exercised this power by delegation to the federal reserve system. 12 U.S.C. section 411. Federal reserve notes are legal tender for all debts, including taxes. 31 U.S.C. section 392 [now 31 U.S.C. § 5103]; Milam v. U.S. 524 F.2d 629 (9th Cir. 1974). The United States Constitution, art. 1, section 10, 'prohibits the states from declaring legal tender anything other than gold or silver.

THe movement has roots in Occupy walstreet, the Tea party( since most of this has to do with unfair taxation) the redemption movement http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Redemption_movement Sovereign citizens Movement and many other small groups are all lumped into a domestic terrorist group monitored by the FB and persecuted by the IRS.

Once again these aren't my views but that of a sympathizer of the CT.. for the sake of discussion I will highlight parts of the CT in a "for" stance.
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote