Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Games and all things related
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 10:18 AM   #2239
Trey
Legendary

Trey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to beholdTrey is a splendid one to behold
Re: Games and all things related

Vanquish is maybe the best game I've played in two solid years, and I'm only halfway through the first Act.

The game is Platinum games type of difficult, true to form. Of course I picked hard straight away, but there's no real learning curve. Actually, there is a learning curve: die a shitload until you learn what the fuck to do. A couple areas in you're already fighting a damn megazord that shoots fifty trillion missiles at you at the same time. They eschewed the whole hand holding dynamic most games have, and threw your ass right into the fire. There are no sections that exist just to teach you what to do. No, you either boost and shoot like a pro from day one or become a smear.

Yes, I love that. No death felt cheap, and only enraged me to pummel my foes in kind.
Trey is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Trey For This Useful Post:
Jaxon (12-20-2011), Mal (12-20-2011), Miburo (12-20-2011)