Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Us government's trick to violate civil liberties
View Single Post
Old 12-20-2011, 01:01 PM   #81
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
Which means the same thing for all intents and purposes.
Not in the least.

Quote:
Considering it's one of the main points of my whole philosophy, I would have to say hypocritical doesn't fit.

True wisdom begins with acknowledging that we know little.
We are all idiots.
The worst kind of moron is one who doesn't realize they are one.
If you haven't said you're an idiot, then this statement applies.

If you don't call yourself an idiot, how can true wisdom begin?
That only works if we assume your premises are true (for simplicity's sake, anyway. It's actually a faulty proof, but I don't feel like going into it since it'd be futile and it doesn't really matter...). Are you saying that they are the absolute truth? If my opinion is that they aren't, wouldn't your stance be challenging mine since they are mutually exclusive?

edit: Also, fucking bravo at your mental gymnastics. For someone who pretends to be so open-minded you sure will jump through a shit-ton of hoops to stubbornly justify your ridiculous philosophy.
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ACt (12-20-2011), ask me anything (12-20-2011), Mal (12-20-2011), Numinous (12-20-2011)