Re: 568 predictions/spoilers
It's kinda given that Suigetsu is after the Samehada, correct? I feel that the whole purpose of the Tobi v. Naruto fight is:
1) Possibly reveal Tobi's ID
2) Capture Bee (not Naruto - that's Sasuke's work.)
3) Build up the Nine Tails - Naruto bond.
The main point that I'm thinking about is the capturing of Bee - Do you think Bee will leave the Samehada behind, and Suigetsu goes through the area and gets to it?
Well, time for a little status check with some of the plots...
- Kabuto is being pursued by edo-Itachi, and Suigetsu/Juugo might pay a visit...
- Tobi is in the fight with Naruto/Bee, with Kakashi and Guy joining in...
- edo-Madara is fighting the five kages...
I'm thinking once the Tobi/Naruto fight is over, Kabuto will recall edo-Madara seeing as preventing Tobi might be a higher priority for him. I'm personally wanting to see Sasuke visit Kabuto, but that could result in an Itachi-Sasuke encounter, which is what Kishi is trying to avoid.
Perhaps some answers will be cleared up next episode, but I can only assume that next chapter, Naruto-Kyuubi will bond a little bit closer, Suigetsu/Juugo will be on route to Orochimaru's layer, and we will see an ending panel of Sasuke confronting some group or some other sort of action in the last page.