Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Us government's trick to violate civil liberties
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 12:05 AM   #104
Human Rasengan
S-Ranked Shinobi

Thanked 1,152 Times in 787 Posts
Human Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura aboutHuman Rasengan has a spectacular aura about
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miburo View Post
Don't care.

But if you're really dead set on making a thread about that stupid shit then don't present it like that. Because then no one will give a fuck. Make the thread like you actually believe that shit and are trying to argue a case for it. That way a couple people might post in there just to show you how much of an idiot you are. Some people seem to get a kick out of that. Probably your best bet.

What I would do if I wanted to figure out the legitimacy of some theory? Do some research on it myself. It's pretty easy with the entire interweb of knowledge at your fingertips. It's not like anyone here is an expert in US government policies and what-the-fuck-ever. It's what everyone else does, or will do if they decide to actually put any amount of effort into discussing that crap. And you really have to admit that you could probably use the practice...but again, whatever. Don't care.
Yea that was pretty much the plan was to look into the topic and its various tangents but to propose it in a way that would get the best response .. and yea i'm aware that playing a bit of a troll will get people to rip this thing to shreds but I'm trying not to go that rout.. why regress on purpose and imitate the very actions that i made a bad impression with in the first place... that's why I said I would take my time and actually put everything together and most definitely be posting it from a believers perspective

And when I do I suppose i'll post it in the debates section to get a better pool of intelligence .. but like you said i could also throw a lil meat to the wolves and get the same response.. only thing is i don't want the topic to get derailed so easily which is why there will be many parts to it open for discussion.
for those of you who don't understand.. I'm coming from an illogical perspective so your logic won't fit my argument .. it'll only give you a headache.. remember ..belief doesn't require a co-signer There Is A Fine Line Between Genius And Insanity , I Have Erased This Line ! If I were you I'd hate me too.. I am the HUMAN RASENGAN!!!

The power of despair is great in you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zlzx4...&feature=share

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3qkz4WfOto

LOL I'M DYING BACK HERE
Human Rasengan is offline   Reply With Quote