Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Us government's trick to violate civil liberties
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 09:37 AM   #107
Miburo
Deos Fortioribus Adesse

Thanked 17,679 Times in 5,440 Posts
Miburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond reputeMiburo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
Actually, he is the one who implied it had an age requirement.
I implied it had a maturity requirement.
Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
If you hate the "I don't really know anything" statement, it's because you are young enough that you just haven't lived long enough to have the majority of things that you not only deduced, but have been taught get changed.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Google dictionary
1. The length of time that a person has lived or a thing has existed
Link

Yeah, nothing about age there. And by that I mean you specifically referred to age. But there is probably some special made-up rule you've got up your sleeve that you will use to justify your blatant dishonesty. Oh, I know, how about he directly challenged your opinion which magically makes his opinion an absolute truth which is bad according to your absolute truthful rules, while you only shared a totally antagonizing opinion, which is completely different, totally awesome, and a sign of true wisdom. That works, right?
Miburo is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Miburo For This Useful Post:
ACt (12-21-2011), ask me anything (12-21-2011), kael03 (12-21-2011), Mal (12-21-2011), Numinous (12-21-2011)