Fandom Forums - View Single Post - Us government's trick to violate civil liberties
View Single Post
Old 12-21-2011, 01:30 PM   #122
Mal
Scotch

Thanked 10,818 Times in 3,844 Posts
Mal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of lightMal is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Us government's trick to violate civil liberties

Quote:
Originally Posted by almightywood View Post
You say potato I say potato
And all of academia says you're wrong. Oh shit, that means everything ever is wrong, doesn't it? Oh well, guess I'd better get to worshiping the possible sun god on the off chance he exists and may decide not to come back tomorrow because I don't acknowledge him, even though all evidence suggests the sun itself has absolutely nothing to do with its own "rising" and "setting" it would be pretty foolish to risk dying on a cold dark planet because I reasonably assumed that there was no such thing as a sun god.
Mal is offline   Reply With Quote
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Mal For This Useful Post:
ACt (12-21-2011), ask me anything (12-21-2011), kael03 (12-21-2011), Miburo (12-21-2011), Numinous (12-21-2011)